Tomato Soup with King Oyster Mushroom
Preparation: 10 mins Cooking time: 15 mins
Ingredients (serves 4)
° 800g tomatoes
° 100g king oyster mushroom
° 2 slice ginger
° 1 tablespoon olive oil
° 1½ tablespoon tomatoes sauce
° 1 tablespoon sugar
° salt and pepper to taste
° granulated mushroom bouillon (optional), to taste
° 1 tablespoon corn flour, mixed with 2 tablespoons water
° ½ sheet nori, toasted and shredded
1. Place tomatoes in a blender or food processor and blend well. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan. Add the ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute.
3. Throw in the king oyster mushroom and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
4. Pour in the tomatoes puree and bring to a boil. Season to taste with tomatoes sauce, sugar, salt, pepper and granulated mushroom bouillon.
5. Ladle the soup into individual serving bowls, garnish with nori shreds and serve hot.