Dried Green Curry Udon
° 1 pack (200g) udon noodle, blanched
° 20g basil leaves
° 1 kaffir lime leave (optional)
° 1 tablespoon green curry paste
° 1 tablespoon olive oil
° 125ml fresh coconut milk or soy milk
° salt to taste
° 2 dried chilli, sliced and pan fried/toasted
1. Combine the basil leaves and coconut milk in a blender and blend. Set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a wok. Add the green curry paste, kaffir lime leaves and fry till fragrant.
3. Pour in the coconut milk and bring to a boil. Season to taste with salt.
4. Add in the udon and mix well.
5. Garnish with dried chilli and serve immediately.